Temporary Mesh Pool Fencing
A temporary pool fencing also called pool barrier, mesh pool fence. Pool fences have different styles, shapes and designs.
Our temporary pool fences are easy to install and dismantle, whilst being very strong and secure. The fence height shall extended at least 1.2 meters above the ground on the outside of the fence; and at least 1.2 meters above any permanent projection from or object permanently placed on the ground outside and within 1.2 meters of the fence. If the fence is constructed of perforated material, netting, or mesh and any opening in the material, netting, or mesh has a dimension (other than the circumference or perimeter) greater than 10 mm, the fence shall extend at least 1.8 meters above the ground or the projection or object. All materials and components shall be of a durable nature and shall be erected so as to inhibit any child under the age of 6 years from climbing over or crawling under the fence from the outside. Except where the fence is horizontally close-boarded or is made of perforated material, netting, or mesh, the spacing between adjacent vertical pales, panels, or other posts shall not exceed 100 mm at any point. All fencing supports, rails, rods, and wires, that are not vertical, and all bracing that is not vertical, shall be inaccessible for use for climbing from the outside. Where any perforated material, netting, or mesh is used, no opening in that material, netting, or mesh shall have any dimension (other than the circumference or perimeter) greater than 50 mm.
Quality and durability The panels are made out of pre-galvanized materials for a long-lasting corrosion protection in all weather conditions. The tubes are 360o welded and each wire is individually welded to the frame.
Flexibility A wide assortment of panels and accessories provides a solution for any temporary security need. Different connection systems and logistic possibilities offer flexibility in transport and installation.
- Material: superior quality low carbon steel wire and mild steel wire
- Finished: hot dipped galvanized, PVC coated and Vinyl coated
- Panel size (L x H): 2400mm x 2100mm, 2100mmx2500mm, 2100mm x2650mm, 2000mm x3500mm 4. Frame post: 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 42mm, 48mm, etc.
- Infill mesh: 4mm/5mm horizontal, 4mm/5mm vertical, 150mm x 60mm, 100mmx75mm spacing
- Ground clearance: any clearance between the bottom of the fence and ground level shall not exceed 100 mm.
- All perforated material, netting, or mesh material shall be firmly attached at both top and bottom to a rail, pipe, or similar firm structure, or otherwise be of such a nature that the fence cannot readily be crossed by children under the age of 6 years.
- It cannot open inwards towards the immediate pool area
- When lifted up or pulled down the gate or door does not release the latching device, come off its hinges, or provide a ground clearance greater than 100 mm.
- Every gate or door shall be fitted with a latching device.
- Every gate or door shall be fitted with a device that will automatically return the gate or door to the closed position and operate the latching device when the gate or door is stationary and 150 mm from the closed and secured position.
Temporary pool mesh fencing application: Our temporary pool fencing can be used in a wide variety of applications: Pool excavations, Construction sites, Movie sets, Exhibitions & shows, Trade fairs, Restricted areas, Sporting events, Concerts & public events and Factory security.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by e-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.