Pool Fence keeps kids or pets out
Pool fence will help make your pool safe and allow your pool to be an attractive part of your landscape. We can provide a new pool fence for your pool or upgrade your existing fence to meet today's safety standard.
Every pool accident can be avoided, and every child can be kept safety around a swimming pool with the installation of a pool fence. It's the most important prevention available.
Pool should be completely surrounded by fencing. Gates should be self-closing and self-latching. The latch should be out of the child reach.
- Pool fence construction: Pool fencing must be made from durable materials that can withstand exposure to weather, sunlight, pool chemical and water. The pool fence can not be made of materials that can be torn, stretched, pierced or cut.
- Location of pool fence: For safety purpose, there should be a minimum distance of one meter between the edge of the pool and the required fence or barrier. The pool should be visible through or over the fence from the commonly used areas of the house or yard.
- Height: pool fence and gates must have an effective height of at least 1.2 meters at any point along the outside surface of the fencing.
- Ground clearance: the gap between the bottom of pool fence and ground level must not be more than 100mm.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Mengke Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Limited.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.
- Aluminium Pool Fencing
- Chain Link Pool Fencing
- Pool Fence Installation
- Pool Fence
- Pool Fencing
- Removable Pool Fence
- Australia Pool Fence
- Safety Pool Fence
- Steel Pool Fencing
- Swimming Pool Fence
- Swimming Pool Safety Fence
- Temporary Mesh Pool Fencing
- Vinyl Pool Fencing
- Wire Pool Fence
- Wrought Iron Pool Fence
- Above Ground Pool Fencing